Friday, February 27, 2015

Power Of The Throne



Key Scripture:  "You can trust these words: If we were joined with Him in His death, then we are joined with Him in His life!...then we will reign together in His triumph!"  2 Timothy 2:11,12, TPT
Power Point:
    Recently I had a dream.  I could see myself, walking in to the Throne room, where my throne was waiting.  I checked to make sure that everything I will need for the day is conveniently placed so that I don't have to get off my Throne to do anything once I'm seated there.  I have my coffee cup, my Bible, and my IPAD filled with all the worship or study tools I could ever need right at my fingertips.
     As I take my seat and gaze outward, I see angels EVERYWHERE.  A lot of them are sitting right in front of me, as though they are eager to hear what I will say and do.  That's pretty interesting since Jesus is right there beside me.  The floor of heaven is covered with angels.  Some of them are leaning against columns. There are a lot of clouds.  We are definitely in heavenly places.  As I open my Bible and begin to read, I see myself stop and think about what I am reading.  Suddenly I get it!  This word is MINE!  Excitedly, I stand up and begin to give the angels directions. Immediately they GO!  I have given them their instruction and they are off to do their assignments.
     What I understand is that this is my assignment, (and yours), each day. We are to sit on our Thrones in heavenly places and to grow in wisdom and understanding about who we are in Christ until we begin to do what we know.
     Jesus has given US, you and me, all authority. There have been many days when, sadly, I didn't even enter the throne room, let alone take my seat there.   My angels must be really bored at times because I don't give them enough to do. How about yours?

     Our greatest privilege is to be a Child of God, members of the Body of Jesus on this earth.  One of my prayers used to be that the enemy would be sent under the feet of Jesus.  Actually, He sends them right back to me.  The enemy is under MY feet.  He's under your feet.   We get to tread on him with the same lethal force that Jesus does.  WE are His feet on earth.  We release on earth what we learn on our Thrones in heavenly places.  We release the authority He has given us.  We do not expect Him to do it for us. 
My angels are getting busier. 
     Beloved, all of heaven, is waiting for you to take your place on your Throne.  Is it time to take your seat?
    In 1 Thessalonians 1,Paul says, "The word has gotten around.  Your lives are echoing the Master's Word all over the place. The news of your faith in God is out!"   In other words, its time to take the revelation you have been given and walk it out.  You can stir things up on earth simply by staying in your seat in heavenly places.  Your prayers from that place are powerful. You can change circumstances and atmospheres by simply speaking what you know to be of God.  Wouldn't it be wonderful to know that your life is echoing the Master's Word all over the place?  Yes. I believe it would.
    Take your seat, Beloved. Sit down in your position of authority over all the power of the Enemy.  Allow Jesus to give you more revelation of that authority and then stay firmly seated in the positional Truth of who you are, and all that means for you and for the rest of us.
     It's time for the Body of Christ, the Bride of Christ, to take their seats.  It's time for us to "get" what being In Him really means. We are stewards of His Message.  We have His authority now.
He gives us our assignments when we're seated next to Him on our Thrones. He validates what He has told us to speak out. He will give weight to the Message and He will command the angels to listen and act on OUR words.


Power Thought:
 " ...  and the disciples went everywhere..."  (Mark 16). And Jesus went where they went.  He goes everywhere you go. 
Where will that be today? 
What will He be affirming and confirming for you today?











Copyright © 2015, Suzanne Roberts, Unpublished Work

No comments:

Post a Comment