Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Power Of A Thanksgiving Prayer



Dear Father,

     Today I want to say a big "Thank You!” for all that You have given me in Jesus.  Thank You for living in me through Your own Holy Spirit. Thank You for the opportunity of having a brand new Resurrection Life through Him, and becoming a brand new creation! Jesus said that Holy Spirit is the Promised One from the Father and He brings me all the promises for my life ready and waiting to be given and fulfilled.  Thank You for giving me the promised power of the Spirit of Grace and Peace every single day so that I never have to live another day depressed or in want.

      Thank You that You haven’t just given me “promises” but You have given to me, great and precious promises, so that I can become just like Jesus; so that the Kingdom that is in me, becomes the kingdom that rules and reigns in me as I ask for, receive, and live in those promises. Thank You that You are The Promise Keeper working diligently and persistently in me, to bring me in to that wonderful place called the Land Full of Promises.
     Thank You for making Your Word alive to me.  Thank You that every plan you have is good and it is kind and it is meant to give me hope.  Thank You that every word You speak is loving and patient and full of grace and mercy.
Thank You that the greatest encourager in the Kingdom of God lives right inside me, because You knew that I would need Him on a regular basis.

Thank You for the promised power of the Holy Spirit. Thank You for His anointing that releases that power.  Thank You for that power being released today over my future, the future of my family, and each day You have set before me.

    Thank You for an increase of Your peace in every situation. Thank You for an increase of promises fulfilled, as I lift them to You. Thank You for dreams fulfilled today and more to come tomorrow.

You are an amazing, generous, kind, and lovely God.  Thank You for changing my life and preparing me for a glorious future in heaven with You. And thank You, dearest Father, for giving me what I need today to change my little corner of the world as I live anointed, empowered, embraced by, and encouraged by Your promises to me. I am especially thankful for the Promise I have that when I give my heartfelt thanks to You, it is a great delight to You and allow me to delight in Your presence.

Thankfully,
Your very grateful child.


No comments:

Post a Comment