Sunday, December 7, 2014

Power of Waking UP


Key Scripture:  “Arise, shine; for your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.”  Isaiah 60:1
Power Point:
      
When I woke up this morning, I woke up to the glory of the Lord filling every available inch of space in my bedroom.

When I woke up this morning, I woke up to the presence of Perfect Love.

When I woke up this morning, I woke up to kind words being whispered in my ears.

When I woke up this morning, I woke up to a day filled with purpose, Godly plans, and a future vibrating with hope.

When I woke up this morning, I woke up to grace, favor, forgiveness, and blessings.

When I woke up this morning, I woke up to the Power of God ready to do  "whatever I asked in Jesus Name."

     Actually, I have the privilege of beginning every day in that way. And so do you, Beloved.  Jesus promised that if we would follow Him, He would manifest Himself to us.  The Father has promised that He would be with us.  The Holy Spirit is an ever-present presence of the Person, and the Promise of God for us.  He is everywhere we are.
     Perhaps you haven’t woken up to those glorious truths.  Perhaps you thought you were on your own.  Perhaps you walked right out of the glory of His presence and decided to live life on your own today.

     Beloved, if you are His and He is yours, all of heaven is waiting with eager anticipation to see how you wake up.  Your God and all of heaven’s resources are there to fight for you, bless you, and keep you close.
     Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed today? You might want to go back and get up on the right side. You might like to rise and make a dedicated effort to see the glory of God in your life.

Deep darkness will cover the people;
BUT the Lord will arise over you,
And His glory will be seen upon you.
Isaiah 60:2

That’s the inheritance of the children of the Lord.  Live it.

Power Thought:
When you wake up to the glory of God, you will rise and you will shine!












Copyright © 2014, Suzanne Roberts, Unpublished Work

No comments:

Post a Comment