Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Power Of Our Words



Key Scripture: "Against all odds, when it looked hopeless, Abraham believed the promise and expected God to fulfill it. He took God at His word, and as a result he became the father of many nations.  God's declaration over him came to pass."  Romans 4:18, TPT


Power Point:
God spoke His words and framed the World.
Satan spoke his words and destroyed the world.
Because of Jesus, we speak God's words and reframe the world as God intended it.
       We are God's voice in the earth and Jesus is listening to what we say and then acting on those words that are in alignment with the Father's words. His words always create, bless, encourage, empower and form new things. He's always saying, "Behold I do a new thing." He's ALWAYS doing a new thing isn't He?  He's always making something out of nothing.  What may seem too small to us for God to bother with; what seems like nothing to me, is SOMETHING to God.  And what may seem like SOMETHING to me (so big that it occupies all the space in my brain) is NOTHING to God. Nothing is too big for Him to overcome or to small for Him not to be interested. He cares for you.
     If someone is FOR you, if they're on your side-then no detail escapes them.  I have some dear friends that care about everything that happens to me.  If someone is unkind, they react. If someone hurts me or I am lacking in some way, they defend me or help me.  If I should win the lottery, they'd be ecstatic for me.  When God blesses me, they join in my joy. If Im sad, they join in my sorrow. But the real truth is that they are imperfect!  They love me imperfectly!
     How can we expect that Perfect Love in a Perfect Father would feel less than we feel? How can we say that Perfect Love in a Perfect Friend would ignore us and be less than our earthly friends?  How can we believe that our Perfect Father would have less than Perfect plans for us and less than Perfect gifts?

         Imagine your life with a Perfect Father? Didn't have one?  I didn't either!  But I am enjoying that experience right now.  Imagine your life with a perfect spouse?  Don't have one?  Well, I'm sorry for all you married people out there, but as a widow, I get to have a Perfect Spouse as well.  Imagine the magnitude of all that.  Imagine the majesty of God's perfect goodness and kindness hovering over your life every day. Scripture says that the heavens are telling the glory of God. Imagine having so much glory that only the heavens could contain it!  
     What we say is what takes root in our lives.  What we think on or imagine is what frames our world.  Your tomorrow is a result of what your thoughts framed today.  What if you went beyond the norm, and the supernatural became the norm that framed your world? What if you begin to think about God as always and only good, kind, loving, and generous and you spoke that out every day?  What if you began to trust that? It would change what you think and what you say wouldn't it? It would rearrange what you're thinking so that what you are thinking and saying will arrange abundance in your life.
     Your words matter. Jesus is waiting, leaning toward you with His hand cupping His ear, waiting for something He can add His "AMEN!" to. How does your tomorrow look?  Listen to your words from yesterday and today. What a perfect gift God has given!  He allows us to be His voice in the earth and to rearrange what Satan arranged to destroy.

Speak up! Speak God's promises and His plans.  You have the privilege to be the voice of God today. What will you say?

Power Thought:
God's words in my mouth have more power than Satan's lies.








Copyright © 2015, Suzanne Roberts, Unpublished Work

I'm adding a wonderful list of declarations from Steve Backlund's book "Declarations, Unlocking Your Future".  It's one of my favorites! It will give you some good things to SAY!
Speak UP!


TOMORROW
STEVE BACKLUND

The Scripture:

"But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."  (Joshua 24:15)

"Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor has entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him!"  (1 Corinthians 2:9)

"One thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead."  (Philippians 3:13)

The Declarations:

-Tomorrow is going to be one of the best days of my life.

-I will wake up with strong faith, strong love, and strong hope in my heart.

-I will exercise, eat right, drink much water and laugh frequently tomorrow.

-God's Kingdom will advance everywhere I go and in everything I do.

-I will be extremely effective in my work tomorrow.

-I will have life-changing, secret place times with the Lord tomorrow.

-My past prayers will be working mightily tomorrow in every situation that concerns me.

-Right now, I demolish double-mindedness and a lack of enthusiasm I have about any activity, appointment, or meeting i have tomorrow.

-I will reach forward tomorrow to the things that are ahead of me.

-I will be victorious in everything I face tomorrow.

-I will make great decisions tomorrow in every situation I face.

Now aren't you glad you did that?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment