Sunday, June 9, 2013

Power Of Underestimating God









Key Scripture:
Power Point:
     The other day I was having a little heart-to-heart chat with the Lord.
I must admit I had allowed a TINY little bit of worry to creep in to my thoughts. As I unrolled my worry plans before me I heard Him say very clearly:

"When you underestimate yourself, you underestimate Me.
When you underestimate someone else, you underestimate Me.
You underestimate:
My power,
My promises,
My solutions.
When you underestimate Me, you underestimate
My plans for you,
My love for you,
My desire to always help you,
My healing for you.

I don’t have to screw up My courage to love you.  I don’t have to re-think Who I intend to be for you based on what you did yesterday or what you lack, or how disobedient you are. I never have to decide whether I will love you or help you. It never occurs to Me to NOT love and NOT be full of Grace and mercy, to NOT help. It’s just Who I AM."

God has given us so many wonder-full promises. He says that if we believe, if we grow in faith and love, if we really understand His love for us, nothing will hold us back.
We will live long and prosper
We will enjoy unbroken intimacy with Him.
He will strengthen us and encourage us.
No weapon formed against us will prosper.
He will be our Keeper and our Defender.
Our lives will be filled with His abundance.

So Beloved, would you take a good look around your life today?  Are you perhaps underestimating God? Are you convinced that you have to fail to succeed? Are you quite sure that all those promises were probably intended for somebody else? Are you stuck in a "giant" dread?
Get over it. And get on with Believing Him and resting in His goodness.  Every time you allow negative, fearful thoughts in your mind, you are inviting your own defeat.
You are underestimating the God who created heaven and earth, for you.
You’re not too much of a challenge Beloved. And neither is the enemy. God's not finished yet. He’s still on the job, bringing goodness and mercy to every part of your life.
Don’t overestimate the enemy and stop underestimating Your God.

Power Thought:
In my humble and accurate opinion, my God is an AWESOME God!
How about yours?



No comments:

Post a Comment