Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Power Of Adding God In



Key Scripture:  “Blessed, (happy and to be envied), is the man who believes, and trusts and plans for the future with God in mind.” Jeremiah 29: 11-13  (Suzanne version)
Power Point:
     Sometimes I have found myself planning my future without God in it. By that I mean, I find myself trying to figure out how I can make things work out by myself, or thinking that I would ever have to. Whenever I forget to put God into the equation, I find that I worry, I fret, I fear and I flounder.
Holy Spirit gave me a really neat thought today. I’d like to share:

1 + 1 equals potential, possibilities and power
1 + 0 equals worry, doubt, fear, and forgetting who you are In Him.

     How can we forget that our God is our Jehovah Jireh, our provider?  How can we forget that He is Jehovah Rapha, our healer?  How does it slip our minds that He is LOVE, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, gentleness and always faithful?  How can we forget that He has promised us His own wisdom for every situation, His own provision for every need, His own directions for our lives?

But we do don’t we? 


     Beloved, there is no situation in your life where God does not want to help.  There is no situation in your life where God will not supply what you need and more.  If you are worrying, then perhaps you have been leaving Him out of the equation. What should be “2” is only “1”.  Perhaps its time to begin filling your mind with His thoughts and His words and the expressions of His nature in Jesus. 

Do you need some Help?  Add the Holy Spirit.
Do you have a lack in any area?  Add Jehovah Jireh, your provider.
Do you find yourself feeling totally alone and adrift? Add the God of all comfort, and all power. Remember He is your friend who always answers your call on the first ring.
    One plus The ONE equals a whole lot more than two in the kingdom of God.

Power Thought:
Are you planning your future with God in the equation?













Did you know that "It's Time To Power UP!", the book, is available at Amazon.com? 

No comments:

Post a Comment