Thursday, December 26, 2013

Power Of Beholding Glory


Key Scripture:  Beholding as in a mirror connotes reflecting as well as “looking into”.  As we behold the glory of the Lord, we are continually transformed into the same image by the Spirit of the Lord.  We then with EVER INCREASING glory, reflect what we behold.”  2 Corinthians 3:18
Power Point:
     So many times we behold our problems.  Or other people who cause our problems; or our shortcomings, or our sins, or our failures.
When we look in the mirror, we don’t see a lot of Jesus do we?
Could it be that we’ve been missing the mark?  Could it be that we are looking at the wrong thing?
     When we do that, we truly become blind to all that Christ has done for us don’t we?  We can’t see ourselves, or our problems or situations covered with the blood of Jesus and connected to His resurrection power.
     Sometimes when I look in the mirror in the early morning, I can see on my face what happened yesterday.  Sometimes that’s not a good thing! What I’ve learned to do is, determine to look at myself and my life in the same way that God sees it.  He sees me cleansed.  He sees me complete and whole. He sees Jesus in me. He sees potential and possibility!  So, I begin to agree with God that Jesus, the Savior, the Deliverer, the Healer, the Rescuer, The Prince of

Peace, The Comforter and His anointing are right there.  I agree with Him that His grace is sufficient for the day ahead and the days ahead.  I agree with Him that inside me there is a resurrection power transformation going on, and it’s getting bigger and bigger all the time.  I agree with Him that if I am IN Christ, He is in me.  And that’s a very good thing!
     Sometimes my mirror is smudged and I can’t see clearly so I ask Holy Spirit to clean it up.  I ask Him to help me to see with my spiritual eyes and hear Him with my spiritual ears so that the glory of God, Jesus Himself, is breaking every yoke and anointing me with even more power and hope and faith than I had yesterday.
     My Father thinks I look just like Jesus.  Can you see the resemblance?
Power Thought:

It’s all in how you look at it isn’t it?










Did you know that "It's Time To Power UP!", the book is available on Amazon.com?

No comments:

Post a Comment