Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Power Of Well Done!


Key Scripture: "His lord said to him, "Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things.  Enter into the joy of your Master." Matthew 25:21
Power Point:
    I’ve seen a lot of grave stones with those affirming words on them. It indicates that the person who has gone before lived a life pleasing to God. It's important to realize that each of us is  responsible for the stewardship of the ‘talent” that God has given us.  If you read the story of the three stewards, you will realize that each of them was given a different talent based on their ability to steward it.  I don't have your "talent" and you don't have mine.  Things that are easy for me to do may be difficult for you to do, and vice versa.  When we allow the enemy to attack our stewardship, he's always seeking to steal away the good works that God has already prepared for us. God's plans for our future are full of hope. They are very good plans.  Guess who doesn't want them to happen!
     Sometimes our jealously of another person's talent steals the joy in our stewardship. Their "talent" looks a lot bigger than our talent.  If you remember in John 21, Peter asks the Lord what will happen to John?  Jesus says, "Whatever is my will for him should not concern you."  (Suzanne translation).
     There are too many people who are allowing Satan to steal the stewardship of their personal talent.  Those talents were given specifically according to their own ability. I've come to an important conclusion. 
I refuse to allow Satan to steal the "WELL DONE!" from my life!" 

When he steals your love, he's stealing your "Well done!"
When he steals your peace, he's stealing your "Well done!"
When he steals your confidence, he's stealing your "Well done!"
When he stops you from moving forward with God, he's stealing your "Well done!"
When he steals your passion for God, he is stealing your "Well done!"
    
When I finish my earthly stewardship, like you, I want to hear "Well Done!"  Those words will bless me for all eternity and beyond. If, however, I've allowed Satan to steal the plans, the power and the direction for my life from me, he is stealing my "Well done!"
I refuse to allow Satan to steal my faith, my dreams, or my ability to prosper in whatever I put my hand to.
I refuse to allow Satan to steal the abundance that Jesus has promised me.
I refuse to allow Satan to steal my future.
     Instead, I am renewing and regenerating every promise that God has given me for MY life.  I pray that these words will be an encouragement to you to do the same.  It's really quite simple, Beloved:
Resist the devil and he must stop stealing, killing and destroying.
Draw near to God and He will draw near to you, bringing His blessings and His strength, His wisdom, and His plans for you. 

And, of course, He will bring His "WELL DONE!"

Power Thought:
I can hear the cheers in heaven right now!
GREAT JOB!  WELL DONE!










Copyright (c), 2015, Suzanne Roberts, Unpublished Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment