Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Power Of Perfect Love


Key Scripture:  "Love honors me by anointing my head with oil." Psalms 23

Power Point:
A few weeks ago, I was listening to a CD on Love by Kenneth Copeland. He went through many scriptures about God and inserted the wore "love" for God. After all Beloved, God IS love.

I hope this will bless you.

Love is my Shepherd; I have all that I need.
Love lets me rest in green meadows;
Love leads me beside peaceful streams.
Love renews my strength.
Love guides me along the right paths, bringing honor to His name.
Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, because Love is with me.
Love's rod and staff protect and comfort me in the presence of my enemies.
Love honors me by anointing my head with oil.
My cup overflows with blessings.
Surely Love's goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of Love forever.

     Jesus is described as Perfect Love. Perfect Love does all of the above and more.  Do you have a friend that needs to know that today. I hope this is one that you will copy and forward with great abandon. Remembering that God is Love, and that He so loves, is the oil that can make tired engines run again.Will you pour out His oil on someone today?
That would be PERFECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment