Thursday, May 9, 2013

Power Of The Cloud






Key Scripture:  “And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead the way…He did not take away the pillar of cloud by day.” Exodus 13:21,22

Power Point:
     The children of Israel could always see the Cloud of God’s presence over their heads.  In this modern technological age, we are also invisibly covered with a cloud.  It contains all our information.  Can’t you just picture thoughts and words and files flying back and forth over your head. Every part of our lives is in that cloud. It’s a great visual to think of that and be able to see it. When we move, the Cloud moves. When I put information into one device, it immediately syncs to all my devices. Everywhere I go I have access to all my information because The Cloud is hovering over my head, collecting the important information and making sure that I’m synced.
Whenever I need it, I can simply sign into my “cloud account” and get whatever I need. I'm always walking in my Cloud.
I’m grateful that spiritually I am seated in the clouds with Jesus, aren’t you? We have Cloud thoughts, and Cloud information available at all times. We just have to sync ourselves to it. I have to plug in to that glorious Cloud. It’s surrounds  me even though I can’t see it. Because of Jesus, we live in The Cloud of God’s presence all the time. It's a wonderful place to be isn't it?  If you are a part of the Kingdom of God, you’re part of the Cloud.
As a part of that kingdom, I get to be active in syncing others to the Cloud. As long as I remain synced, I’m uniquely equipped to do my assignment.
     Where are you living today?  Is your head in the Cloud or in the clouds?   As you live- very much in the world- things may begin to look a little cloudy. What if you asked Holy Spirit to help you keep your head in the Cloud of His presence and look at your situation from there. Ask Him to help you abide and absorb all that is in the Cloud for you.  Ask Him to be sure that you're synced to the Cloud.

Power Thought:
Keep your head is in The Cloud, not the clouds.
And make sure that you're always synced.

No comments:

Post a Comment