Sunday, May 11, 2014

Power Of Mold


Key Scripture:  Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord comes, who will both bring to light the hidden things of darkness and reveal the counsels (motives) of the heart. Then each one’s praise will come from God.”  1 Corinthians 4:5
Power Point:
I hate mold. Actually I am allergic to mold.  A few months ago, I was viewing a house, which had been freshly remodeled.  Things were looking pretty good.  We went into the basement and it looked beautiful. There was crisp white paint on the bead-board siding and my favorite color of yellow on the walls. Well, I thought, this could be a keeper.  Then I began to wheeze. Then I smelled the mold.  In fact it was so strong that I had to get out of there very quickly. What was not immediately apparent became obvious very quickly.

      This morning I decided to fix some hot buttered toast. I knew the bread had been there for a few days but I examined the top piece and saw nothing but bread. Unfortunately, it burned so I had to go back for another slice.  Because I had checked the first one carefully, I only looked at the top of the second slice.  Looked good.  I toasted it and when I took it out, flipped it to put it on the plate. There it was, live and in living color.  Three large circles of MOLD! Another piece of toast went in the garbage.

     We all have mold that tries to worm its way into our lives.  No one is exempt.  Recently I have had to deal with some mold that I didn’t know was there.  A reader informed me that a person in their church was sending out the “Power UP!” under their own name.  It was a very big issue because that
person was on staff at the church and needed to be a person of great integrity.  When confronted with the truth, she denied everything.  She said that she was the writer/ghost writer of these Holy Spirit written messages. Mold invaded my space. I have spent the last week in much prayer, asking the Lord what He would have me do.  What I understand is that the “Power UP!” is not the main issue here.  The importance of integrity and honesty on a church staff is the issue. After having corresponded with some of the believers there, whose hearts have been broken over this problem, I am firmly convinced that God is on the move to answer their prayers to “expose any lies or deceptions”.  The mold is being exposed in order to be removed. Mold is always destroyed when it is placed in the bright light of the Son.
     Dear Readers, I hear from you all the time that you send my emails or copies of the blog to your friends and family.  I LOVE that! You cannot imagine how humbling that is! It blesses me to know that I heard from the Holy Spirit something that would bless and encourage you, and  that you were so blessed and encouraged that you wanted to share it.  The difference is that this woman was taking what was anointed for your encouragement, from the Holy Spirit, through me, and taking credit for it.
        Of course, The Lord is already turning it into a GOOD Thing on the way! 
11.   It has made me aware of the need to be more legally protected.  I sense that something large is looming on the horizon and that this is His way of preparing for it. 
22.  I have met via email and phone two wonderful women who bless me with their wisdom and their heart for their body of Believers- and who know how to war in the Spirit.
33.   I have been blessed by the friends who have come along side me with fervent, powerful prayers for the situation, especially for this precious church.
44.   I have felt peace beyond understanding and have stepped back to simply gain wisdom and strength and joy in His presence, while His Mighty Men and Women of Valor intercede.

     As a result of all this, I’ve learned the value of “setting my mind on things above and not on things on the earth.”  When we look at Jesus; when we “set” our face toward Him-that which is there to destroy and distract us becomes very, very small.  We become “hidden with Him, in God.”  That is a very good place to be don’t you think?

      Blessings to each of you!  I value and treasure each and every one of you who has been so faithful over these last years. Thank you for reading and thank you for sharing, and thank you for encouraging me with your comments. 


Love,

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment