Friday, June 6, 2014

Power Of Overcoming


Key Scripture:  "Be of good cheer.  I have overcome the world!"  John 16:33
Power Point:
    I know you've heard people voicing their failures.  It seems to be a pattern in the news today that people who have made grievous errors in judgment and have failed to win their battles simply become victims of their circumstances. They tell everyone how hard things were and so it is okay for them to be overcome by the negatives. Have we become a nation of WIMPS?
We give up too easily don't we?  We excuse our failures instead of working through them until we take ground again.
     Beloved, losing is not an option for the one who trusts God. He doesn't like to lose. He never plans to lose.  If you remember, Jesus always overcame.  How? Because He trusted God. He pushed through the hard parts and came out smiling on the other side. He continually listened to His Father and lived His life by what the Father showed Him. He lived in the power of the Holy Spirit. Overcoming was always His goal.

These are some "Overcoming Declarations" that YOU can make today:

I overcome evil with good.
I overcome chaos with peace.
I overcome hatred with love.
I overcome sickness with faithful prayer promises.
I overcome weariness with the strength of God.
I overcome disappointment with fresh hope.
i overcome sorrow with determined JOY!
I overcome doubt with praise.
I overcome fear with faith.
I overcome lies with Truth that sets me free.

I overcome because I believe that God is Who He has said that He is, and that He will DO what He has promised to do. God is Love and Love is Good.
I overcome because I understand that God is good, all the time. He's always working out the good plans He has for me.
I overcome because I understand that because of Jesus, and His Spirit in me, I am who GOD says I am, and I can do what God says I can do!
I overcome because God is with me. He's on my side. I am not alone in this.
I overcome by faith, and I am never overwhelmed by my circumstances.
I overcome with persistent, powerful, praise.
I overcome with wonderful worship filling the air around me and stirring up my spirit within me.

Wilting is not an option today.
Wavering is not an option today

Winning is the only option. Overcoming is part of my inheritance.

Not only do I overcome I am MORE than a CONQUEROR;
That means my faith will take me over and above the enemy wherever he is and whatever he does. I am not only victorious, I am SUPER victorious.  I don't win ordinary victories, I win EXTRAORDINARY victories.  Because I have an extraordinary God. 
Now that's an extraordinary way to live.

 Power Thought:
"What if I fail?  But oh my darling, what if you fly? 
Anonymous
 Cheer UP!









Copyright (c) 2014, Suzanne Roberts, Unpublished Work

No comments:

Post a Comment