Friday, July 11, 2014

Power Of Being In Him



Key Scripture: 
 "For in Him we live and move and exist.’ Indeed, as some of the poets among you have said, ‘We are actually his children."  Acts 17:28, Complete Jewish Bible

Power Point:
I may have stress but I don't let it define me.
I may have problems but I don't let them define me.
I may be angry but I don't let anger define me.
I may be fearful but I don't let fear define me.

BECAUSE
I am, who GOD says I am.
I can DO what GOD says I can do.
I have what GOD says I have.
I am loving, patient, kind, and generous.
I heal the sick, raise the dead,
The joy of The Lord defines me.
The peace of God defines me.
The provision of God defines me.
The power of God defines me.
When I do the little, He always does the BIG.
When I step out in faith, YOU put the steps under my feet.
When I speak His heart, He changes my heart.
THE HEALER defines me.
THE PROVIDER defines me.
I do not lack! I lack no good thing.
When I am confused, I ask God for wisdom and He pours it into me. He shows me the path to His provision and His promises.
When I lose my way, He shows me His way.
When I fall from GRACE in dealing with life, He stirs it up in me again.

I am defined by His grace.
My life is limited to the boundaries of God's grace.
Heaven moves freely in my life every single day.
Heavenly wisdom, and power and authority define my life.
Goodness defines me.
Mercy defines me.
P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E defines me.
Blessing defines me.
Power defines me.

He defines me, and I define Him.
Isn't that a Powerful Thought?




Copyright (c) 2014, Suzanne Roberts, Unpublished Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment