Sunday, July 13, 2014

Power Of A GOOD Job


Key Scripture:  "Being confident of this, that He who began a Good Work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."  Philippians 1:6
Power Point:
     I have the best job in the world.  The benefits are amazing and the joy is unbelievable. I never have to worry about retirement and I always have something and someone to look forward to. I always have Good News to share with people.

I LOVE MY JOB BECAUSE:
I get to sustain the weary.
I get to encourage the weak.
I get to partner with Holy Spirit and move in His flow.
I get to share the anointing.
I get to live in God's heart and take pieces of it to others.
I get to LOVE unconditionally.
I get to be Grace-FULL!
I get to KNOW Him.
I get to heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, and spread His peace.
I get to bring His peace into chaos.
I get to overcome evil with His Goodness.
I get to be compassionate, kind, loving and gracious.
I get to bring wholeness into brokenness.
I get to repair, rebuild and restore.
I get to fly with Him on the heights of the earth..
i get to see things from HIS perspective and bring Heaven's perspective to earth.
I get to move mountains.
I get to give what I have to bless others, with the same generosity that God gives to me, "pressed down, shaken together  and running over."
I get to be like JESUS!
I get to comfort the sad.
I get to encourage dreaming.
I get to offer hope.

I get to be living proof of the Goodness of God.  So do you!
Don't you just LOVE your job?

Power Thought:


 "Whatever you do, do it for the glory of God."










Copyright © 2014, Suzanne Roberts, Unpublished Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment