Friday, February 6, 2015

Power Of A BIG Finish



Key Scripture:  "Jesus is the Author and the Finisher of our Faith." Hebrews 12:2
Power Point:
     There have been many times when I've looked at my life, and said, "I'm finished!" or "I'm done!" This is too hard, too much, and too LONG!  There is just no way out! This is IMPOSSIBLE! That's when I know that I've gotten off center again.  And that's when I RUN and not walk into Jesus' arms.  

That's when He reminds me that:
IF HE IS THE AUTHOR OF MY FAITH, I'M NOT FINISHED!
My faith is not finished
My dreams are not finished
My hopes are not finished
My health is not finished
My relationships are not finished
My future is not finished.
My finances are not finished.
My anointing is not finished
My power is not finished.

As long as Jesus is not finished, I’m not finished yet. And neither are you.  As long as we're still here, Jesus is not finished.  

He promises a flourishing finish.
He promises to stay with us until we're FINISHED!
He promises that until He says, “It is Finished!”- it’s NOT finished!
     So, what problem are you facing today that is making you think you're finished?
Guess what! Your faith is not ever finished, because Jesus is the One who is finishes it off.  When He's finished, it will be perfect.  When He's finished, your faith will reach new heights that you never could have dreamed, with new rewards that you never could have imagined!  

You may think you're finished but Jesus is NOT finished with you yet.  He's with you from start to finish. He never stops in the middle.
You're not finished and I'm not finished until He is finished. The only  time Jesus said it was finished, was when He had finished the job!  He did not stop until He ascended into heaven and took His place at the right hand of God.  He won't stop until you are seated with Him in heavenly places.
He never quits.  He never gives up, as long as WE don't quit.
He is never finished until He finishes off the Devil.
Got it?  Good! 

Power Thought:
It's not over, until He says it's over Beloved.  Never, never, never give up!
And get ready for a BIG FINISH!

















Copyright (c) 2015, Suzanne Roberts, Unpublished Work

No comments:

Post a Comment