Saturday, April 11, 2015

Power Of Fasting From Wrong Thinking!

From time to time I like to share something that really blesses me. This is a devotional from Gregory Dickow.  The title is "Fasting From Wrong Thinking". Every one is a treasure.
Today seemed a perfect fit for all you readers who want to "Power UP!"
Enjoy and apply!

Day 82 - "I Feel Helpless."

 
Good morning Suzanne Roberts,


Today we are fasting from the thought that says, "I feel helpless." 

The feeling of helplessness comes from a sense of powerlessness. The enemy would love for you to think you are powerless, which will make you feel helpless.


LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY 


1. You're sitting on a power keg! God has GIVEN you POWER, love, and a sound mind! 
(2 Timothy 1:7) It's in you! You don't earn power; it's a gift. 

2. Start your day by doing inventory. 
Philemon verse 6 says to: "acknowledge EVERY good thing already in you, in Christ." List what you DO have. It frees you from worrying about what you DON'T have. 

3. Remember whose image you are made in! 
God made you in His image, then He said: TAKE DOMINION! (Genesis 1:26–28) Not only do you have the power, but you have a mandate from God to use it and to reign in this life. 

4. Release your power through forgiveness. 
Knowing you're forgiven and then FORGIVING people is a FORCE that releases amazing power and freedom in your life. If there's no one to forgive, find someone who needs forgiveness and tell them about Jesus' forgiveness! 

5. Look outward, not inward today. 
See the world as needing YOUR help. As you help someone else, you will not only feel empowered, but you will also reap help as you sow help. (Galatians 6:7)


THINK IT AND SAY IT 

I am free from feeling helpless. I have the power of God. He has given me power, love, and a sound mind. I am made to take dominion over my life. I will not be dominated by life, not for another second. I release the power of forgiveness over my life and others, and I expect supernatural help to show up in my life today, in Jesus’ Name!
In God's great love,
FFWT_sig.png
Gregory Dickow
 
 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below: 
Unsubscribe
Gregory Dickow Ministries PO BOX 7000 Chicago, Illinois 60680 United States (888) 849-5433

No comments:

Post a Comment