Sunday, April 19, 2015

Power Of Movers and Shakers


Key Scripture:  "Say to the mountain, MOVE!"  Mark 11:23
Power Point:
     For many years I prayed what some would call "widow's prayers".  I believed begging God and convincing Him to help me were the only things that would bring the answers I needed. When I actually became a widow over twenty years ago, I was suddenly propelled into a whole new dimension of needing to understand who God wanted to be for me.  I had no one else to rely on and relying on God alone was pretty scary at that time.  Gradually, over the years as I focused on Who He has said that He is, His face has become clearer.  I've grown in understanding of the goodness of His heart and I have learned that, as Smith Wigglesworth once said, "God is more eager to answer than we are to ask."  .
     In the uncertain times after my husband's death He gave me three steps to remind me of the certainty of my relationship with Him, the knowing that He is always more than enough:
-Remember My Faithfulness
-Anticipate My Goodness
-Return to the Source of your joy.
     As His children we have a covenant relationship, which is based on those character qualities, His faithfulness, His goodness, and the strength of His joy.  When uncertain or difficult times come, those are the three steps I take to remind myself of what I can expect from Him. I take those steps and speak out all the promises that God has given me.  I "SAY" to the mountain, "You need to move because I have a promise from God that says that when I speak to you, YOU MUST MOVE!"

     We are the movers and shakers in the kingdom of God.  When we say what God has said, and set our lives in agreement with what He has said, we become a powerful force for change through mountain moving faith.
     We do not declare the problem; we declare the promises of God over the problem.  We fill our hearts with His words and His words ignite the faith that we need.  He is God and God is love.  If the future is uncertain, you can declare that you have a hopeful future, because Love has said so. What He has said is based on His faithful love for you and His loving goodness toward you. As you begin to declare those truths, the joy of growing in knowing who He is and all that He has promised returns you to the strengthening place of His joy. The power that He has promised, through His own Spirit working in you becomes effective and undefeatable.
     We do not beg.  We anticipate His goodness. We do not try to convince God to help. The power of life and death is in the power of our tongues.  He's already said it all!  Our future tomorrows are created by what we believe and say today. His Word saves us. His words empower us and fill us with faith.

Power Declarations:
I am loved with a Perfect Love.  I have no fear because Perfect Love casts out all fear.
I know my God.  He is Good.  He is kind. He is faithful.  He will always be more than enough for me.  I am a mover and a shaker!  As I agree with God, He is releasing in me everything I need to move the mountains that are BLOCKING my way. I tell those mountains to "GET OUT OF MY WAY! Earthquakes happen wherever I walk.  God is more than enough!









Copyright ©, 2015, Suzanne Roberts, Unpublished Work

No comments:

Post a Comment