Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Power Of Truth


Key Scripture: "What is impossible with man is possible with God."  Matthew 1:26
Power Point:
    Have you ever approached God with a problem?  Of course you have!  Have you ever had a conversation with Him with this result?
“Um God, I've got this HUGE problem."

"Wow Son, you're right. That one's a doozy!  I wish I could help you with that. Sorry. It looks pretty impossible to me!  Let me ask around and see if I can find someone who can help you.  But don't worry  I'm sure you will work it out. You're very smart."

"Well, I'm not sure about that. Are You sure You can't help me? "

"I'd really like to, but like I said, "this one is too big even for ME!"

It sounds really silly in black and white doesn't it?  But isn't that how we often approach the Creator of the Universe, the Savior of the World, and the Wisest, the most Powerful Person EVER? Isn't it possible that we should focus on The Person I described in the last sentence instead of the one Satan would like to describe to us?

Every time we think, “That's impossible" we are believing a lie.
Every time we think, "God won't help me here.  I've made too many wrong choices" we are believing a lie.
Every time we think  "My problem is too insignificant to God.  He's got more important things to do, guess what! We are believing a lie. Those are the thoughts we have to take captive and clear out of our minds.  The Father of Lies is very good at what he does isn't he? However, Holy Spirit is also very good at replacing the lies with truth.

Let's try a dose of Truth Serum:
With God all things, each and every thing, is a distinct possibility. Luke 1:37
     "If you have faith (in God), as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here and it will move, and nothing, (not a single thing), shall be impossible to YOU!"

     "Your heavenly Father knows what you need. When you seek Him first, ALL THINGS will be added to you. ( God will add to what you already possess.)He will increase what you have.)

     "ASK, and it will be given to you, SEEK, and you will find what you seek.  KNOCK and the door will be opened to you."  Matthew 7:7

So do you need provision in any area today?  Do you need comfort?  He can help you with that! He is the Comforter.
Do you need physical healing?  He can help you with that.  He is the Healer of each and every disease.
Do you need encouragement?  He can help you with that!  He absolutely LOVES to encourage us!)
Do you need more faith?  He's already working on that! He's written the Book on it!
     Your life is no surprise to God Beloved.  He's not scratching His head and thinking, "Oh NO! What are we going to do?"  He's got a plan. He's got a way out.  He’s got a great heart of love for you.
What seems impossible to you is never impossible to God.

Power Declaration:
Each and every thing in my life is filled with potential and promise.  God is making my circumstance a good thing on the way!
I will remember that "this" thing is one of the "all things", God has promised to bless for me.
God is my Father; He cares about me and He cares about every situation that I face.
God is my Strength.  I can do all things through His strength in me.
God is my Delight.  I see Him everywhere and know that in the middle of all the things coming against me, I can take great joy in His nature, His promises, and His delight in me.


Copyright © 2015, Suzanne Roberts, Unpublished Work

No comments:

Post a Comment