Thursday, May 21, 2015

Power Of A Way Out


Key Scripture:  "No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it."  ! Corinthians 10:13
Power Point:
     There have been many times in my life when the testing of my faith has seemed to be overwhelming.  I have found myself running for the EXIT!  "Father, You promised that You would make a way of escape for me.  WHERE IS THE EXIT?!?!  I am frantically looking for the "EXIT" sign over the door that leads to the way out.
      Recently, the Lord gave me a different point of view.  He reminded me that He had promised to make "a way of escape".  What if the "way" is not HIS doing, but ours?  What if the "way of escape" is the same pattern that He has shown us in every other area of Kingdom Life?

Could it possibly be that the WAY OUT is Praise?
Could it possibly be that the WAY OUT is believing the promise He has given you beforehand?
Could it possibly be that the WAY OUT is standing firm?
Could it possibly be that the WAY OUT knows that God is Good and refuses to be moved from that understanding?
Could it possibly be that the WAY OUT is fixing your mind on Him- on His power, and His goodness, His kindness, and His desire to bless you and thanking Him in advance for what you do not see yet?

Could it possibly be that when we praise Him before we find the "Exit", He inhabits those praises?  Is it possible that as we praise Him, we change and charge the atmosphere around us and He fills that atmosphere with the brilliant light of His promises of help, deliverance, strength, and JOY!
Is it just possible that as we praise Him, our minds become more focused on Him than on our problem; that as we think on Him, and think on His promises, our spirit renews our minds and makes the perfect way out-straight through the door of HOPE.

     We always have a choice Beloved.  We can stay "stuck in the mud" and mire of giving up or we can "stand" on what He has shown us, on Who He has promised to be for us, and apply that to our lives.  We can choose to no longer just be "hearers" of the Word, but diligent, "walking it out" DOERS!
     If you've been looking for the "EXIT" sign, stop where you are and start praising the One Who loves you, and has promised to "help". The number one way that Satan will try to discourage you is to get you to doubt who God is for you- for you personally.  Take the time to gather up the armloads of promises He has given you and sink your teeth into them. You can't be an overcomer if you don't overcome the lies you're hearing.  "You won't make it through this one!" "There's no way out of this!"  Yes, Beloved, there is. You can be thankful for that, and begin to praise Him. With great fervor!  He has made a way out for us.  Open your mouth and let your spirit sing His praises.
Could it possibly be that the way out depends on us depending on Him?  

Power Declaration:
I know that God fills my praises. When I praise, I begin to love Him more; I begin to realize He intends to be good to me, to help me, and to strengthen me. I remember His faithfulness to me, and I relish the opportunity to see His faithfulness in THIS situation.
Praise is my way out. Faith is my way out. Hope is my way out. I refuse to consider any other options.  God is good.  He will always be good to me.  That settles it!



Copyright © 2015, Suzanne Roberts, Unpublished Work






No comments:

Post a Comment