Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Power Of 'NEW"



Key Scripture:  "God's loyal love couldn't have run out, his merciful love couldn't have dried up.  They're created new every morning."  Lamentations 3:22,23, The Message
Power Point:
     As I look back over the last year and ahead to the New Year, I am struck by the fact that it is "new". Isn't it time to begin the "new" and get rid of the old?
I've asked Holy Spirit to give me "new" prayers for myself and those around me, the ones He's sent for me to care for. Here is what He gave me. Maybe you could use some "new" too!

Dearest Father,
     For all the people you’ve given me to love, I bless them with wisdom, insight and understanding. I release them from condemnation and judgment and into the peace and love of God for their lives. I am grateful that You will bring them to perfect completion, because that is Your heart. YOU will complete the good work YOU have begun in THEM,
I pray for them to have open hearts and ears so that they can hear and understand and apply Your wisdom in order for Your Perfect Plans can come to pass. I release Peace. I release Wholeness. I declare that there will be nothing missing, nothing broken in their lives as You bring restoration and redemption. I loose from them all deception and bind them to the Truth.
I release Your love and grace for them through me. I will believe the best of them, and that the best is yet to come.  I believe that we will never be ashamed or disappointed in the power of the gospel of Christ for every person.
I thank You for trials that teach me to soar, and for dreams You have promised to fulfill.
I am so very grateful for an expanded sense of Who You are and for the decision to stop underestimating you and believe the best of You too. I pray they will have that too.
I ask for a constant awareness of the "new" blessings You have for me for every day and a "new" power to bless others.  I realize that my assignment is to bring heaven to earth for everyone You send to me. I pray that there will be so much heaven in my heart that no one will miss it.
Thank You for a "New" year filled with lovingkindness and tender mercies that are fresh and "new" every day and thank You for unlimited possibilities and unlimited dreams yet to be fulfilled.Thank You that my year and their year will not only be "happy" but very, very blessed.

In Jesus name,
Amen.

Happy "NEW!"

Power Thought:
"Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive it and know it and will you not give heed to it?"  Isaiah 43:28, Amplified Bible


No comments:

Post a Comment