Friday, August 1, 2014

Power Of Angels




Key Scripture:   I plead with you to walk holy, in a way that is suitable to your high rank, given to you in your divine calling.  Ephesians 4:1, TPT
Power Point:
     Earlier this week I made the comment in my post on the Throne of Grace, that we each had the opportunity to be a manifestation of His grace.  Yesterday He gave me an amazing opportunity to do just that.
     God has been talking to me about His timing. I believe I am beginning to understand more and more about being in the flow of HIS time. I left my house early with my friend Julie.  We go to the chiropractor on Wednesdays and usually stop for coffee afterward.  On the way there, I commented on the vast number of trucks on the highway and how most of them seem to be in front of ME!  We stopped to shop for a bit and then I dropped her off. I made a quick trip into Publix and then the Bird Store and then made my way toward the other places I was going.
Construction. SLOW moving.  I thought I might stop in Chick-fil-A and pick up some lunch, but it was too busy. Thought I might stop somewhere else, but couldn't get through the traffic. Then I remembered something I needed at Kroger's and finally parked my car there.  As I got out, something on the ground caught my eye. It was a check, written for $400 from the owner of the bank account to herself to get cash.  On the back, she had endorsed it AND put her bank account number on it. Fortunately, her phone number was also on it, so I called her, thinking she might still be there. She must have been listening
to the message I was leaving as she picked up in the middle of it, hysterically grateful.  Her husband had come back to Kroger and all I needed to do was walk up to him and hand him the check.  I wish you could have seen the look on his face. I told him that I had been thinking about all the places that God had slowed me down, and speeded me up in order to get me to that parking lot at the perfect time.  I was so amazed at the complicated efforts He went through to get me there. 
     The woman called me her "angel".  I'm not sure about that but I think I was part of God's Angel Army yesterday.  In the process I got to bring "relief" to someone, which is my heart's desire.  And of course, it's His heart as well.
     I hope you get to be an angel to someone today.  If you're being held back, instead of complaining, try saying "thank You Lord!” and be on the lookout for your own angel assignment.
Keep your eyes and ears open for someone who needs relief, and then lend a hand.
     You just might be part of God's Angel Army today.
Power Thought:
Demonstrate His love in such a way that people will fall in love with your God.











Copyright© 2014, Suzanne Roberts, Unpublished Work

No comments:

Post a Comment