Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Power Of Creating




Key Scripture:  "And God said, "Let there be light, and there was light."  Genesis 1:3
Power Point:
     Each morning as I wake up and open my IPAD to begin journaling, I find a blank "piece of paper" waiting for me to open it.  It says, "Create Document".  After I decide I want to CREATE something new, I have to press BLANK Document. Finally the screen opens up beautifully clear, simply waiting for whatever information I want to write on it.
     The document is mine to create.  The words I write are my own invention.  The IPAD is blank until I fill it.  I get to choose what goes on to my blank document.
     Our lives are like that aren't they?  Each morning we have a blank space in front of us that is waiting to be filled with what we choose to put there.  Perhaps your words this morning were, "Oh man, I am SO tired!  I don't know how I will make it through this day!" Maybe that was your first thought but instead of speaking it out, you filled the blank space with "Wow Lord!  I need some help getting my engine running today. Thank You that You always strengthen me even when I haven't had enough sleep.  Thank You that I can choose to stir that up in me today."
     A few years ago, in my morning quiet time I was tired, thinking about yesterday's mistakes and wondering how I would get through the day. 
The Lord said, "Suzanne, you have fresh snow to walk  on today.  You do not have to bring in the dirty snow you made tracks in yesterday into your today." I love the picture of a fresh start in fresh snow-not just every day but every moment of every day.
     If you got up on the wrong side of the bed-congratulations!  You can jump back in and start over! Stir up the gifts that are in you.  You have the opportunity for a heavenly "do-over". You get go back to thoughts about who you are, and Whose you are, and create a whole new plan for today;  a peaceful plan, a good plan-much better than the one you created when you woke up. 
     If God spoke "Light" and created something new, so can YOU! You might just say, "Let there be Light!", and He will come.
     Those first thoughts, those first words, will create your document for living today.  They are critical to your success.  Tomorrow you will be reading what you wrote today.  Why not "choose Life", "speak Life", and "live Life" to it fullest?
His words in your heart and in your mouth will create heaven on earth for  you.
   
Power Thought:
What did you say? It's on the way!













Copyright © 2014, Suzanne Roberts, Unpublished Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment