Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Power Of Flying High






"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."
(Isaiah 55:9, NIV)

I'm so thankful Lord that YOUR way is the HIGH way! Even in my "low" times, Your thoughts take me higher.

"And I will make you ride on the heights of the earth with Me."
Isaiah 58

Thank You Father that there are no limits to where I can go with You.  I can even go above and beyond above and beyond.
Thank You for helping me to fly high above the things on earth.

"The heavens are declaring the glory of God."

Thank You Father that today all I have to do to remind myself of Your love and power is to look UP and see the heavens declaring the glory of God.


So if you’re serious about living this new resurrection life with Christ, act like it. Pursue the things over which Christ presides. Don’t shuffle along, eyes to the ground, absorbed with the things right in front of you. Look up, and be alert to what is going on around Christ—that’s where the action is. See things from his perspective.  Colossians 3:1,2 The Message

Thank You Father that I don't have to be absorbed into what is happening around me.  I can stir up the Power of Resurrection IN me and become alert to what is going on right over my head-where the action is.

"Christ's resurrection from the dead is your resurrection too. This is why we are to yearn for all that is above."  


Father, thank You that all that is above is mine, NOW.  That all that You have, all that Jesus has, is NOW offered to me.  I can pick up whatever I need whenever I need it.  There is always more than I know, and there is always more than I need.  Thank You, for fine-tuning my lenses so that I can see that clearly. Thank You for showing me that you want me to dream, You want me to yearn for heaven on earth.
You are a Very Good Daddy!














No comments:

Post a Comment