Sunday, August 3, 2014

Power Of The Sky Zone


SKY ZONE

Key Scripture: "Feast your eyes on all the treasures of the heavenly realm and fill youthoughts with heavenly realities and not with the distractions of the natural realm." Colossians 3:1,  TPT  

Power Point:

 This was the picture that God painted for me in the sky one day last week. i walked outside to feed the birds and what I saw when I looked up took my breath away. My spirit leapt with the power and beauty I saw there.  

 My grandchildren were here for a visit and one of the things they most love to do is go to  'Sky Zone", or the "jumpy place", as almost four year old Hannah calls it.  It's a trampoline park and they love it. It made me think of another sky zone.

     One thing that Holy Spirit  has been teaching me recently is to look more carefully into the Sky Zone; to see in the Spirit. I am learning to focus on things above and not on the situations right in front of my eyes. Like Elisha, I am learning to see that in the "Sky Zone",where there are heavenly armies around me all the time.  There is a fiery cloud over me all the time.  When I forget to look up, and see Who is with me, and what is on my side, I can become I "cast down", as the psalmist said.

     The more I focus UP, the higher I jump and leap into the presence of all that God has secured around me. When we were at Sky Zone last week, there was a young woman who really knew how to jump.  I have never seen anyone jump that high.  She could do splits, and twist her body and then do somersaults with unbelievable skill.  It was obvious that she had spent a lot of time practicing. And she was having the time of her life!
     Beloved, it takes practice to be able to focus and jump into the awareness of the presence of God and His kingdom.  It takes skill to learn to draw near to Him in difficult times. It takes practice to set your faith on Him and become so aware of His kingdom that everything else fades into oblivion. It takes a genuine intimate connection with Him to be quiet enough to hear His voice over the tumult around you. And it takes the ability to trust Him to join Him in the Sky Zone.
The more you practice focusing on things above, the stronger your spiritual muscles will become. Like that young woman at Sky Zone, you will be able to jump and leap and enjoy every moment.  You too, will be a beautiful thing to watch. And- you'll have the time of your life!
Power Thought:

"Give it up for God, for He alone has all the strength and power!
...His mighty strength soars in the clouds of glory!"  Psalm 68:35, TPT










Copyright (c) 2014, Suzanne Roberts, Unpublished Work.

    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment