Thursday, August 7, 2014

Power Of Showers

Power Of Showers




"Investigate My goodness", says The Lord of The Angel Armies, "and just see if I will not open up for you the windows of heaven, and pour out for you such blessings that there will not be room enough to receive it all!"  Malachi 3:10

Oh my soul, BLESS GOD!  From head to toe, I'll bless His holy name!
Oh my soul, BLESS GOD!  Don't forget a single blessing!

Blessed is the man whose God is the Lord.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you that when I made you my God, I got more than I bargained for!
You pour out Your goodness on your children with such generous abandon and I love being positioned under the showers of blessing.  I am blessed when I go in and I am blessed when I come out. Your perfect gifts bless me every single day of my life.
THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment