Friday, July 26, 2013

Power of A Believing Believer


Key Scripture:  “Fear not, for I am with you.”  Isaiah 43:5
Power Point:
     Sometimes you just have to take a step back, take a deep breath and examine what it really is that you are believing. We call ourselves “believers” but we really need to understand what it is that we are believing.
Are you full of fear?  Then you are believing that God will not be good to you.
Are you full of doubt? Then you are believing every word that the enemy is telling you.
Do you have peace and joy?  Ah. Then you are believing in the promises of God and in the character of God.
Are you a believing believer? Then these are the signs and wonders that will follow your belief that He is with you:

We overcome evil with good.
Because He is with us.

We can be living examples of the supernatural invading the natural.
Because He is with us.

We can do miracles,
Because He is with us.
We can triumph in any tragedy.
Because He is with us.

We can dream dreams.
Because He is with us.

We can live in hope.
Because He is with us.

This is what the Lord spoke to me this morning;
“Fear not, My child. I am WITH you. I am continually bringing every part of Myself to you to give you the opportunity to prosper in every way. I live in you, and I live for you.  Please understand that.  I am moving heaven and earth, to bless your faith and reward it.  What are you believing me for?  Believe for more. Take the locks off the limitations you have put on Me.  Expect Me to show up and I will.  Everything I do, I do to increase you, and honor you, and bless you.  It’s just the way I am. I am not like you. My thoughts are so much higher than you can imagine. Come and dwell in that place of above and beyond. That’s where you’ll find Me.”

Shouldn’t that make a difference in the way, we think and feel? Of course it should.

  He’s not just with them, Beloved. He’s with YOU! Now. Forever. He’s promised to always be there. Always.  Forever and ever amen.
How does that change the unfolding of your thoughts, and your words today?
Are you believing the "best" or the "worst"?

Power Thought:
He is with me.  He is with me.  He is with me.  He is with me.
HE IS WITH ME!



No comments:

Post a Comment