Sunday, March 8, 2015

Power Of Shadows


Key Scripture:  "You who sit down in the High Gods presence, spend the night in Shaddais shadow, Say this: “God, youre my refuge.  I trust in you and Im safe!Psalm 91:1-3
Power Point:
     You are a stranger in this land.  You are a citizen of the kingdom of Heaven.  As a citizen of heaven, you have extraordinary rights of privilege.  An ambassador from another country who is temporarily residing in the United States, has diplomatic immunity.  They are immune, or exempt from being taxed, or searched or arrested.  Their immunity from our laws extends to their families. No matter where they may live they are protected by the laws of their own country.
    As a stranger in this land, on this earth, you too have diplomatic immunity.  You live under the shadow of ALMIGHTY God. You live under HIS protection, His covering.  You are hidden under the Shadow of the Nature of God, the Kingdom of God, and the Goodness of God.  
He Himself is your covering.  He is your defense.  He hides you under the Shadow of His great love for you.  He protects you as a mother hen protects her chicks. 
     As I looked up these words today in the Hebrew, I found that the secret place of God is a covered place, His covering over us.  We are COVERED with the Blood of Jesus, a powerful protection. 
     As I draw the blood-line of the Lord Jesus around my life, around my property, my finances, my health, and my family, it is as though I see huge walls reaching from earth to heaven, keeping me hidden from the Enemy.  As he seeks to find me to destroy me, he sees only a garden wall from the outside.

     On the inside of that wall, I am safe and secure and well hidden.  On the outside, the Enemy sees only thick vines, covering the walls. I am enclosed in a Secret Garden.
     The secret to hiding in the Secret Place of the Most High God is to choose to stay there.  Many times, I've tried to peer through the walls of protection around me, and found myself face to face with the enemy.  When I chose to come out of hiding in The Secret Place, and walk  away from His Promises and His presence, I am without protection. What glorious plans our Father has for those who will set themselves firmly within the protection of His Covering.

When we choose to live under the Shadow of the Almighty:
We live under the shadow (protective covering) of His kindness.
We live under the shadow (protective covering) of His love.
We live under the shadow (protective covering) of His faithfulness.
We live under the shadow (protective covering) of His generous abundance.
We live under the shadow (protective covering) of His thoughts
We live under the shadow (protective covering) of His Grace and Mercy.

     We live under the shadow, (the protective covering) of the Kingdom of God, and all the rights and privileges that we have there. We are hidden in the nature of God.   We are immune to lack, to fear, to worry, to hopelessness because we know the God of the Kingdom personally.  We are delighted to be part of His family and enjoy the protective covering that hides us so that the enemy cannot find us.
No terror or terrorists can come near us.
No weapon formed against as will succeed.
We will see the enemies of our souls fall away to the power of being hidden under the Blood of Jesus, and the Protective Covering of our Father.
      Are you not there yet?  Today would be a GREAT day to begin seeking and finding the Secret Place of His Garden, wouldn't it?  It would be a GREAT day to be hidden under the Shadow of the One who loves you completely and unconditionally, and Who offers to protect you and HIDE you from every plan of the enemy.  It doesn't matter what country you live in, you are a citizen of the Kingdom of Heaven and you have diplomatic immunity. 

Power Thought:
Even when you are IN the world, you are not OF the world.  Stay hidden.  Know your rights. God's got you covered.

















Copyright © 2015, Suzanne Roberts, Unpublished Work

No comments:

Post a Comment