Sunday, March 29, 2015

Power Of A CAN DO Attitude


Key Scripture:  "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."  Philippians 4:13
Power Point:
     One thing I love about God is that He always uses such extravagant language.  Have you discovered the glorious words "all things" in your Bible? The word for "all things" means "each and every one".   In Ephesians He tells us that He has given us all things in Christ.  In other words, each and every spiritual blessing that Jesus had- He has given to us! In Colossians He tells us that He has already strengthened us with all of His own power and might.  In Romans He promises that all things will work together for good as we unite with Jesus and Holy Spirit in prayer.  Isn't that extraordinary? Every single thing going on in your life right now is one of the "all things" that your heavenly Father has promised to craft into a good thing.
     If you look at Philippians 4:13,  it is the perfect picture of the new creation in Jesus.  It's not the "old man mentality", but the life changing "Can Do Attitude" of someone who knows their God.  Perhaps its time we got a little "Attitude Adjustment".   What do you think?
 Here is the Suzanne Declaration from the Suzanne translation of Philippians 4:13:
     I can be powerful and have the strength to overcome in each and every situation.  I can be strengthened every day and in each and every thing I encounter.  I CAN DO that because of Jesus in me.  He strengthens me and increases His strength in me to enable me to overcome each and every force that comes against me; every situation, every condition, every circumstance, or every emotion.  
     Because I do not waver in unbelief, I can grow strong in hope and I am fully and completely convinced that God will do what He has promised. Yes.  I can!

     Because He has already given me every good and perfect gift through the power of His Holy Spirit; because through His great and precious promises, He has blessed me with each and every spiritual blessing; because of His anointing of power and goodness and fruitfulness, I can do what He tells me to do in the full and complete resurrection power and company of Jesus.
     Because of Him, I have hope, I am thankful in each and every thing, I am bold, I have the might to do each and every good work that He places in my path.  I have all the wisdom and spiritual understanding I will ever need because of His glorious power working in me.  Because of that power I make glorious decisions, which bring glorious results.
     I am different from who I used to be.  I am more than I used to be.  I am BECOMING who He has planned for me to BE, as I believe. I intentionally increase His strength in me, by thinking higher, stronger, more powerful thoughts. I will think about Him and be stunned by the wonder of who He is. I will think about how He is transforming me into a powerful warrior Bride.  I will think about the joy of victory, and the sweet smells of success that He has set before me.  And I will think only on those things.
     Therefore I can do each and every thing required of me today through, with, and in Christ as He increases His strong power in me.  I can be who He has created me to be.  And I can do whatever I need to do because I know that in each and every circumstance, each and every condition and each and every emotion, there is a violent force for good working for me.  Why?  Because God is with me, and God is for me.
And He has freely given me all things!

Power Declaration:
 I think He can.  I think He can. I know He can!
I think I can.  I think I can.  I know I can, because He can!













Copyright © 2015, Suzanne Roberts, Unpublished Work

No comments:

Post a Comment