Friday, December 2, 2011

Power of Seeing Jesus



Key Scripture:  Don’t shuffle along, eyes to the ground, absorbed with the things right in front of you.  Look up, and be alert to what is going on around Christ-that’s where the action is.  See things from his perspective..”  Colossians 3:1
Power Point:
I’ve shared with you before a statement from “The Shack” that has really blessed my life. Jesus says to Mack, “Did you know the only time you are fearful are when you don’t see me there with you?” As I was thinking about that today, the Lord dropped a new level of understanding in my spirit.
I will not see my future without His Peace in it.
I will not see my future without His Hope in it.
I will not see my future without His wholeness in it.
I will not see my future without His abundance in it.
I will not see my future without His provision in it.
I will not see my future without His blessing in it.
I will not see my future without His healing in it.
I will not see my future without His Joy in it.
I will not! I will not!  I will not!
You probably shouldn’t either.
Power Thought:
“Now we look inside and what we see is that anyone united with the Messiah, gets a fresh start.” II Corinthians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment