Friday, January 13, 2012

Power of A Good Signal


Key Scripture:  "You who hear God, Listen!"
Power Point:
As you know I’ve had numerous problems sending the “Power UP!” over the last year. I’ve spent HOURS trying to figure it out. I have finally found the answer- get ten steps closer to the signal. I frequently write from my bedroom in the pre-dawn hours and only in the last month or so realized that that was the source of my problem. I bought a new router, thinking that was the issue only to find that it was not. (ARGH!) Then one day my daughter said to me, “Mom, you just need to send your email from downstairs.  You’re too far from the main computer.” That’s when it dawned on me that she never had problems with email. What? So I began doing that and guess what-it worked! Then I discovered that if I walked the ten steps from my bedroom chair to the steps outside my room, I could still get the signal for “GO!” Just ten steps. I’m still recovering.
I want to encourage you in whatever situation you may find yourself in today, you’re almost there. Get closer to the signal. You could be just ten steps away from your answer. When the answer comes you will be amazed at how close you were the whole time.  My problem was that the wall of my bedroom was blocking it. You may want to check your “signal” from heaven and be sure you’re in the best place to receive it. Sometimes you’re just a little too far away to receive it at full strength. As in my situation, you may need to change position so that there’s no more interference. You may need to move a bit out of your comfort zone. So? Move it! 
You see Beloved; the important thing is always being close to God’s signals. I didn’t even realize that there was a wall blocking my efforts to connect with the power source. Sometimes we have spiritual walls that block us from healthy interaction with Him; walls of fear, or woundedness, or simple unbelief that keep you from moving full steam ahead.
 Sometimes we need to ask Him to tear down those walls so we can move closer so that nothing interferes with the signals He’s giving us. Then we can send and receive heavenly information with ease. You may be only ten steps away from your miracle, ten steps away from that answer that has eluded you. Ten steps closer. Move it! I did! 


Power Thought:
He’s always talking to you. Are you getting the message?

No comments:

Post a Comment