Monday, October 15, 2012

Power Of The Joy Of My Salvation



Key Scripture:  “Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation.”  Psalm 51:12
Power Point:
      Recently I have been thinking a great deal about Salvation. The Greek word for “salvation” is “soterion”. “It means forgiveness, healing, prosperity, deliverance, safety, rescue, liberation, and restoration. Christ’s salvation is total in scope for the whole person, spirit, soul, body). (NSFB)
     When was the last time you were truly joyful about all of the above?  When was the last time you sat down and reviewed what you received when you accepted Christ? Is it time for a refresher course?
     A personal relationship with Him should always lead to a life that is transformed by His goodness shouldn’t it? It should be sparkling with His life.
I have the joy of knowing that God will bless me today if I allow it.
I have the joy of knowing that God will be my shield today, if I ask Him to.
I have the joy of knowing that He loves me so much that there is nothing He won’t do for me, if it’s good for me.
I have the joy of knowing that He watches over my every step, and has angels guarding me.
I have the joy of knowing that when I call, He answers on the first ring.
I have the joy of knowing that there is no enemy that is greater against me than the powerful presence of God that is in me and for me. 
I have the joy of knowing that today is the best day of my life; that the best is always yet to come. I know that the latter end of this house will be greater than the first.
I have the joy of knowing that the Healer wants me healed.
I have the joy of knowing that my past does not diminish my future in Him.
I have the joy of knowing that His favor surrounds me like a shield. And that when I pick up that shield I am more than a conqueror.
I have the joy of knowing that I am on the path of an abundant life because that’s what Jesus died to give me.  John 10:10
I have the joy of knowing that when I am weak, I am strong in Him.
I have the joy of knowing that I am no longer vulnerable because I am on the Lord’s side.  And He is on my side.
I have the joy of knowing that every area of my life is in the process of His restoration.
I have the joy of knowing that He is absolutely crazy about me.
I have the joy of knowing that He is absolutely good to me.
I have the joy of knowing that He thinks I rock!
I have the joy of knowing that He has good plans, and good purposes and good dreams for me to give me a hope and a future.
I have the joy of knowing that I am never on my own; I am never helpless; I am always perfectly equipped to win any battles in my life.
I have the joy of knowing that He will never betray my trust. I will never be ashamed of my hope in Him and I will always receive the rewards of my faith.
Rejoice, Beloved.
Power Thought:
How can we ever refresh the truths of our salvation without rejoicing in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment