Thursday, October 11, 2012

Powering UP America!



Key Scripture:  His favor is for a lifetime.”

Power Point:
     There is only one thing that God is forgetful about and that would be sin.  When Jesus came to earth and accomplished His assignment to destroy the works of the enemy, He dealt with it once and for all. From that moment on, grace and mercy cover over sin. Do we need to repent as a nation for allowing evil to steal our land? Of course.  Do we need to ask forgiveness for not holding fast to His truths? Definitely. But the beauty of repentance means you say you’re sorry, ask forgiveness and then go in a different direction. You act differently and you think differently. You return to the source of your strength. Yes. Then you go forth and multiply the kingdom.  It’s as simple as that.
    I believe that’s as important for us as individual members of the Body of Christ and as Americans who are Christians. Don’t we need to remind ourselves that God says He never changes His mind? Do we need to remind ourselves that the calling on our lives as well as the calling on our nation is irrevocable? (That means that it can’t be called back or repealed or annulled.)  That’s His take on it anyway. He hates divorce.
     He also says that He will never forget us. He has us engraved on the palm of His hand.  (Isaiah 49:15,16).  He says that our walls are always in front of Him. He rebuilds those walls if we have turned back to Him. That is exactly what He did with the nation of Israel when He sent Nehemiah to restore its foundations.
     Will you join me in deciding and declaring that today? Will you agree with me that:
God has not forgotten us. He has us inscribed on the palm of His hands.
He will cause us to see our enemies defeated before our faces.
He will help us. He will help us. He will help us.
He will never remove His anointing and His calling on our lives or on the nation where we live. 
He is always intentional about blessing.
He hears us and He answers us.
He restores the years the locusts have eaten.

Powering Prayer For America:
Father, I am so grateful that You have such a good memory and You never forget Your covenant with us.  I love that about You!  I want to remind You and myself of all the promises that You have given us that are “Yes!” and “Amen!”  I ask that the fragrance of the knowledge of Christ blow across this land again as we turn ourselves in the right direction. I know that begins with me. Help me to know where to go and how to breathe new life, Your life, into my little corner of the world. I’m so grateful to know that You won’t divorce Yourself from me or from this nation.
Let Your truth keep marching on!
In Jesus Name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment