Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Powering UP America!



Key Scripture: You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.  John 8:32

Power Point:
Sometimes we are like that frog in the kettle of water aren’t we?  We don’t realize the heat has been turned up and we just allow the water to boil and “cook our goose”, or frog as the case may be.  I think its time to examine some of the lies we’ve allowed to heat up in our minds about our beloved country, and to replace them with declarations of Truth that will set us free.
Here are just a few:
Lie:
This nation is on its last legs.
Truth:
I will be with you.  I will help you.
Lie:
The economy will never recover.
Truth:
I will provide all your needs. I will bless you. I will bless you. I will bless you.

Lie:
We’re so bad that God will never help us now.
Truth:
I will never leave you or forsake you. When you call I will answer.

Lie:
The enemy is too strong for us.
Truth:
Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ Jesus-and through us diffuses the fragrance of the knowledge of God in every place.

Lie:
God has taken His hand off America.
Truth:
The favor of God lasts for a lifetime.

My friends, our destiny does not depend on the power of our own strength, but in the strength of the power of our God.
And that's the Truth we can march on.

Powering UP Prayer:
Father we thank You for truth that sets us free. Help us to believe it, receive it, and speak it out today. Let Your words be on the tips of our tongues and let them be combined with faith in order that they may be powerful, effective and not return void.
Let Your Truth keep marching on.
In Jesus Name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment