Friday, November 16, 2012

It's Time To Power UP!

     The big day has arrived. Yesterday the book from the "Power UP!" devotionals arrived.
I guess the only way to describe that moment when I opened the box was to say what King David said as He thought about God's incredible goodness to him.  He said, "This is too much, too wonderful-I can't take it in."  I couldn't have said it better myself.  So I didn't.
 
     I want to thank each of you for your continued loyalty and timely words of encouragement to me in the last couple of years.  Yes there were times when I got a bit down and wondered if I should continue, but on that very day some of you would write a note to say how the devotional had helped you that morning. Thank you for that.

     At one point I had asked the Lord for a scripture to make sure that I was on the right path. He gave me this: "There has never been the slightest doubt in my mind that the God who started this great work in you would keep at it and bring it to a flourishing finish.." Philippians 1:6, The Message

     Today I am remembering another scripture, Hebrews 10:23, "He who promised is reliable (sure) and faithful to His word. Amen to that!

     I don't know where life finds you today but I hope the promises that the Lord has used to guide me in these last years will water your path today so that the seeds that He has planted in your heart will flourish today as mine are.

If you are interested in the book, you can find it on Amazon.  The title is, 
"It's Time To Power UP!" or you can purchase it through Xulon press.



Blessings to each of you. The Power UP's will continue as the Lord leads.I hope they will continue to be an encouraging word from the God who loves to encourage us.

May your grace and peace be multiplied over and over and over again.

Love, 
Suzanne

   

No comments:

Post a Comment