Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Powering Up America!


Powering UP America!

I know these truths to be self-evident:

1.  This is a government of the people, by the people and for the people.
We need to take ownership of that and ask Him to show us how to bring the Truth back as the standard for our nation.  We bear the responsibility for bringing heaven to earth.  He's already done that.

Isaiah 6:8:
“Also, I heard the voice of the Lord saying: 
Whom shall I send,
And Who will go for Us?”
Then I said, “I am here.  Send me!”

 2.  We are the arms, the feet, the voice, the heart of Jesus. We are His ambassadors.  Our minds are to be renewed according to what He thinks, and dreams, and hopes for us. We have the privilege of representing Him to the nations. That probably begins with our churches, our PTA’s, our neighbors and the places where we live. If we have missed the mark there, God will show us the way.  He’s very good at that. But remember, we are the builders, the makers and maintainers of peace.

Isaiah 58:12
“Those from among you shall build the old waste places; you shall raise up the foundations of many generations;
And you shall be called the Repairer of the Breach,
The Restorer of streets to dwell in.”

3.  The most important thing I am called to do is to abide in Him. As I do that He abides in me and every possible form of life will flow from me to the people I am in contact with on a daily basis. That’s bringing heaven to earth.  He doesn’t tell me to abide in the “rules”, He commands me to love. In fact, He says, “Keep yourself in the love of God.”  I am an ambassador of His love. For every person.  I think it says somewhere, “For God SO loved this world that He gave us Jesus.”
Go to your prayer closet and SO love this country, SO love our leaders that you bless them right into the presence of God-who SO loves them.

John 15:9,15
As the Father has loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.”
Romans 12:18
If it is possible, as much as it depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
Romans 13;8
“Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.”

So pick yourself up! Dust yourself off! And start all over again! Raise UP the foundations.  Repair the breaches. And Restore the streets in which to dwell.
You are still the head and not the tail. You are still a warrior in God's army. 
Let His Truth keep marching on!
In Jesus name. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment