Saturday, March 17, 2012

Power of Power Tools



Key Scripture:For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power. (making it active, effective, energizing and operative.”  Amplified Bible
Power Point:
I really don’t know much about tools-at least the kind that you repair things with. I do know the difference between a Phillips screwdriver and a regular one. I know a hammer from a saw and that’s about it. Because of my lack of knowledge I can sometimes try to use the wrong tool at the wrong time. It can get frustrating.
God has given us the best tools to live our lives. Actually His best tool is sort of “one size fits all” and it will open any door, unclog any clogged pipes and fix anything you need it to “fix”. It’s called, “The Word”.  The reason that it works in any situation is that it has a promise for you to “fix” every situation. The Word works.  It’s like the best power tool available.  (It says that in the word!)
The Word will:
Build your faith
Change your mind and your life
Strengthen your heart
Deepen your relationships
Edify you
Show you the answer you need.
Teach you
Guide you
Comfort you
Reveal God's heart to you.
And of course, bless you!
In this day of Smart phones and computers and all the other technology available to us we have constant access to the Word. Of course, if you’ve asked Him into your life, you have constant access to Him 24x7. Jesus does tell us that He is The Word, after all.
Honestly, I can’t imagine my life without it. The more I dig into it, the more I want to dig. It has never failed me. Never. I find answers that no one else can give me. I find direction that takes me to places I never dreamed I would go. It works. The Word helps me to use all the other tools that He has given me.  It explains in great details the mysteries of God and it opens doors that no man can shut.
The Word is God’s Word on any situation in your life. It’s wise counsel and hope on a page. It describes exactly who God is and exactly what He will do for you and it describes exactly what your part is in making that happen.
I know you’ve heard me say, “God will do what He says He will do”. Beloved, do you know what He said He would do? Wouldn’t it be wise to find out?
Power Thought:
The Word works. Are you plugged into its power?

No comments:

Post a Comment