Friday, March 23, 2012

Power of What Lies Ahead


Key Scripture: "Where there is no vision, the people perish." Proverbs 29:18
Power Point:
This morning as I began my prayer time I heard myself thanking the Lord for “what lies ahead.” I stopped, surprised, and really thought about what I had said. I had prayed a totally trusting, faithful prayer. I had thanked my Father ahead of time for the future, simply trusting that it would be good.  I’ve come a long way baby. I’m not sure I could have prayed that prayer even a few years ago. I realize how much I have been "growing in my knowing" about Him and how my faith has grown in the process. That led me to think about what God says lies ahead for us.  It will take more than one day but I pray that you will see what God sees for your future-for what lies ahead, for you.

Peace always lies ahead.
 Phil 4:9
The things which you’ve learned and received and heard and seen in me, these do and the God of peace will be with you.
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
                                          Peace is and will always be with you.

His Presence lies ahead. He’s always thinking about you and never forgets about you.
Psalms 139:10
Even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me.
Isaiah 49:15
Yet I will not forget you.  See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands. Your walls are continually before Me.
Hebrews 13:5
For he Himself has said, “I will never leave you or forsake you.”
                                           Everywhere you are, God is. Yes, even there.

Security and safety lie ahead.
Proverbs 18:10
The Name of the Lord is a strong tower. The righteous run into it and they are safe and sound.
John 12:47
I came to save the world.
                                            He came to make us safe and sound

Tenderness, compassion and kindness lie ahead
Galatians 5:22,23
The fruit of His Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self- control.
Jeremiah 31:3
“God told them, “I’ve never quit loving you and never will.  Expect love, love, and more love.” The Message
                                      His love for you never changes. Not even then.

Tune in tomorrow for more of what lies ahead with your God.

No comments:

Post a Comment