Saturday, March 31, 2012

Power of Two Thumbs UP!


Key Scripture: “ And God said, “I will make all my goodness pass before you.”  Exodus 33:19
Power Point:
I love thinking about how good God is. In fact, as I was thinking about it this morning, I realized that He is for us exactly what He offers to us. He IS the perfect complement of all the fruit of the Spirit and the gifts of the Spirit. When we are led by Him, we can experience all His goodness passing before us all the time.
He has all the gifts of the Spirit all the time- all that you could ever need whenever you need them.  He is completely wise all the time, a healer all the time, and a worker of miracles. He knows everything He needs to know-all the time. He knows the future and speaks it out, He never doubts His ability to do anything. If you combine the gifts and the fruit of the Spirit, you can see that He is loving and kind, gentle and patient, full of peace, joy, self-control faithful to the nth degree and, of course, good, good, good!
Wow! What a thought! The truth that all those things are as near to me as I allow them to be. I never have to wake up without Someone so wonderful in my life or go to sleep without the presence of all those things as close as my next breath. That’s a powerful, life changing thought. And it’s a thought I intend to keep thinking. It’s a thought that I need to let sink down into the deepest part of my consciousness so that I never forget who He really is and all that Jesus was and all that Holy Spirit is. I love Holy Spirit because He reminds me of  all that Jesus died to give me all the time. I love Jesus because He brought my heavenly Father into my life and demonstrated how uniquely wonderful He is. It doesn’t get any better than that does it?
God never has an unkind thought because He is always kind, to every single person.
He never limits His love by unforgiveness because He always forgives everybody everything. I am really grateful for that!
He always helps anyone who asks because He is the ultimate Helper. He has an answer for every question and a supply for every need.
He comforts His children and dries their tears. He tells them all His secrets and He gives them the same Power to live their lives in the same way that Jesus did, fruitful and gifted.
He defines "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"! He is absolutely Perfect; perfectly loving and perfectly good. And because of that we can trust Him to do and to be exactly who He’s said He will be and do for us in every imaginable situation. He goes way beyond the limits of what anyone can ask or think. I think that rates a “two thumbs up” don’t you?
Power Thought:
If anyone asks you what God is like today you can say, “He’s supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!” And mean it. I'd say thats "two thumbs UP!"

No comments:

Post a Comment