Friday, March 23, 2012

Power of What Lies Ahead

Goodness and mercy lie ahead
Psalms 23
For surely My goodness and mercy will hunt you down and pursue you every day of your life.
Psalm 145:9
The Lord is good to all and His tender mercies are over all His works.
            The goodness of God is always looking for you to bless you and help you.

Victory and triumph lie ahead
II Corinthians 2:14
Now thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ…
Romans 8
Yet in all these things, we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
II Chronicles 20:17
You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the Lord who is with you. Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for the Lord is with you.
                           God has never lost a battle and He’s with you.

Power and Authority lie ahead.
Ephesians 1:18
…that you may know what is the hope of His calling what are the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power…
Ephesians 2:10
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which is God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
I John 4:4
Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.
John 14:12
Most assuredly I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also, and greater works than these he will do because I go to My Father, and whatever you ask in My name, that I will do that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.
                                       Wow! That’s a lot of power! Thank You Jesus!

 If you really believe God, He really rewards you with His goodness. Really!
There’s more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment